There are several ways for students to demonstrate prior learning and earn college credit for work experience, military service and/or professional training.

Several Credit for Prior Learning programs exist that provide Prior Learning Assessments. At this time UNT and particularly the B.A.A.S consider credits from the following external Prior Learning Assessments: